KSP Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Karnataka Police has announced the recruitment of Constable for 4000 posts. This is a great opportunity for the people who want to get a job in Police. According to the official notification, under this, candidates will be selected for 4000 posts of constable (civil). The last date of application for this recruitment has been extended to 12 July 2021. Earlier the last date of application was 25 June 2021.
KSP Police Constable Recruitment: Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply||25-May-21|
|Last Date to Apply||12-Jul-21|
|Fee Payment Last Date||14-Jul-21|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
The candidate applying for this recruitment process must be 12th pass.
Details of Posts
- Police Constable, Civil (Residual Region) – 3533 Posts
- Police Constable, Civil (Kalyana Karnataka Region) – 467 Posts
- Total Posts- 4000
|Police Constable, Civil (Residual Region)||3533 Posts|
|Police Constable, Civil (Kalyana Karnataka Region)||467 Posts|
- General and OBC category – 19 to 25 years
- SC, ST category – 19 to 27 years
- Tribal Category – 19 to 30 Years
|GEN / OBC||19 to 25 years|
|SC / ST||19 to 27 years|
|Tribal Category||19 to 30 years|
Candidates who are selected for the post of Karnataka Police Constable will be entitled to get salary ranging from Rs 23500 per month to Rs 47650 per month.
- For General and OBC category candidates – Rs 400
- For SC / ST / CAT category candidates – Rs 200
|GEN / OBC||400 Rupees|
|SC / ST / CAT||200 Rupees|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test, physical standard test, physical endurance test and medical test.