IB Recruitment 2022: The Intelligence Bureau has invited applications for 766 posts including Security Assistant, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Group B, and Group C posts, and Confectionery cum Cook and Caretaker. Recruitment to these posts will be done on the basis of deputation. Candidates can apply for this by visiting the official website of the Union Home Ministry, mha.gov.in.
IB Recruitment 2022: Details
|Start Date to Apply||22-Jun-22|
|Last Date to Apply||22-Jul-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
How Many vacancies are announced for IB Recruitment 2022?
Total Number of Posts – 766 Posts
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer I- 70 Posts
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer II- 350 Posts
- Junior Intelligence Officer I- 50 Posts
- Junior Intelligence Officer II- 100 Posts
- Security Assistant – 100 PostsJunior Intelligence
- e (Officer Motor Transport) I- 20 Posts
- Junior Intelligence Officer (Motor Transport) II- 35 Posts
- Security Assistant (Motor Transport) – 20 Posts
- Halwai Cum Cook – 9 Posts
- Caretaker – 5 Posts
- Junior Intelligence Officer (Technical) – 7 Posts
Who Can Apply for IB Recruitment 2022?
IB Recruitment 2022 application process will be conducted in offline mode.
Those candidates can apply for this who must have completed the cooling-off period of 3 years after the last deputation and who have not done more than 1 deputation.
Candidates can send their documents to Assistant Director/G-3, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021.”
- The minimum tenure of deputation will be for 3 or 5 years. It can be further extended up to a maximum of 7 years.
- If someone is posted in the difficult places of the Bureau, then additional allowances like ration, money, risk allowance, island allowance, special duty allowance, etc. will be given.
- The resume should be duly filled out and signed by the candidate. The application has to be sent along with attested copies of relevant educational/training certificates.