DDA Recruitment 2022: Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is seeking applications for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, Planning Assistant, and other posts.
DDA Recruitment 2022: Details
|Start Date to Apply||11-Jun-22|
|Last Date to Apply||07-Jul-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
Total Number of Posts – 279 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 220 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical) – 35 Posts
- Planning Assistant – 15 Posts
- Programmer – 2 Post
- Junior Translator – 6 Posts
- Assistant Director (Landscape) – 1 Post
For recruitment to these posts, candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 1000.
Female candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWBD and Ex-Servicemen categories do not have to pay any application fee.
- Junior Translator – Maximum 30 Years
- Assistant Director (Landscape) – Maximum age 35 years
- Programmer – Maximum age 30 years
- JE – Age 18 to 27 years
- Planning Assistant – Maximum 30 Years
How to Apply for DDA Recruitment 2022?
- To apply for candidates, first of all go to the official website dda.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Jobs” tab.
- Now, click on “Direct Recruitment 2022: Link for filling up the online application form”.
- Register now and proceed with the application process.
- Fill the details, upload the form and pay the fee.
- Submit the form and keep a hard copy of the same for future use.