SC Recruitment 2022: Supreme Court has issued an official notification inviting all interested and eligible candidates for the post of Ex-Cad Court Assistant (Junior Translator). The online application process for Supreme Court Recruitment has started on the official website, whose link is main.sci.gov.in.
SC Recruitment 2022
|Start Date to Apply||—|
|Last Date to Apply||14-May-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
- There are a total of 25 vacancies to be filled in the Supreme Court.
- There are two places to translate from English to Assam language.
- Two posts each are vacant for English to Bengali, English to Telugu, English to Gujarati, English to Urdu, English to Marathi, English to Kannada, English to Malayalam, English to Manipuri, English to Oriya, English to Punjabi.
- There is a vacancy for one post for a translator from English to the Nepali language.
Candidates applying for the post of Junior Translator should be above 18 years and below 32 years of age. General age relaxation will be admissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen and dependents of the Freedom Fighter category as per government rules.
How to Apply for SC Recruitment 2022?
- First of all login to the official website – main.sci.gov.in.
- Now click on ‘Recruitment’ on the home page.
- On the recruitment page, click on Apply for Court Assistant – Translator.
- Fill out the online application form in the prescribed format.
- Upload all the required documents and click on submit.