KVS Recruitment 2022: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has issued a notification for the recruitment of a total of 13404 posts. These recruitments will be done on many posts of primary teacher, trend graduate teacher (TGT) and post graduate teacher (PGT) besides non-teaching posts in Kendriya Vidyalayas. These recruitments will be done in all Kendriya Vidyalayas across the country. The application will have to be made through online medium by visiting the official website of KV kvsangathan.gov.in.
|Start Date to Apply||05-Dec-22|
|Last Date to Apply||26-Dec-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
- Assistant commissioner – 52 Posts
- Principal – 239 Posts
- Vice Principal – 203 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 1409 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 3176 Posts
- Primary Teacher (PRT) – 6414 Posts
- PRT (Music) – 303 Posts
- Librarian – 355 Posts
- finance officer – 6 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) – 156 Posts
- Senior Secretariat Assistant (UDC) – 322 Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (LDC) – 702 Posts
- Hindi translator – 11 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II – 54 Posts
- PGT Posts – Maximum Age 40 Years
- TGT/ Librarian Posts – Maximum Age 35
- PRT – Maximum age 30 years
In the maximum age limit, OBC candidates will get three years, SC, ST candidates will get five years and Divyang candidates will get ten years relaxation.
Computer Based Test, Skill Test and Interview will be conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates on KV Primary Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher and Non Teaching.
Candidates who have passed the three stages of selection will be called for document verification and medical examination. Candidates will have to succeed in this stage of selection as well, only then they will be appointed to the posts.
- General Category, OBC and EW Category – Rs 1000
- SC, ST and Divyang Category – No Fee
The application fee has to be paid in online mode.
How can I apply for KVS Recruitment 2022?
- First of all candidates visit the official website of KVS – kvsangathan.gov.in.
- Then click on KVS Teaching and Non-Teaching 2022 Vacancy link.
- Now complete the registration process. Under this, photograph, signature and relevant documents will have to be uploaded.
- Now pay the application fee online.
- The application process will be completed with the payment.
Q. What is the last date to apply for KVS Recruitment 2022?
Ans. 26th December 2022 is the last date to apply.
Q. What is the start date to apply for KVS Recruitment 2022?
Ans. 5th December 2022 is the start date to apply.