Bihar BPSC 68th Prelims Exam 2022 Notification: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the notification of BPSC 68th Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination (BPSC 68th Prelims Exam). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the Commission (BPSC) bpsc.bih.nic.in.
|Start Date to Apply||25-11-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||20-12-2022|
|Correction Last Date||30-12-2022|
|Apply Here||CLICK HERE|
Total number of posts – 281 Posts
Apply Also – BEL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online For 111 Vacancies
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 08 Posts
- District Commander: 01 post
- District Fire Officer: 19 Posts
- Jail Superintendent: 02 Posts
- State Tax Assistant Commissioner: 07 Posts
- Junior Election Officer: 08 Posts
- Under Registrar-Joint Under Registrar: 20 Posts
- Labor Superintendent: 01 Post
- Planning-District Planning Officer: 03 posts
- Probation Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar Cooperation Committees: 04 Posts
- Assistant Director, Directorate of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities: 05 Posts
- Reed Officer: 02 Posts
- Bihar Education Service: 04 Posts
- Labor Enforcement Officer: 35 Posts
- Additional District Transport Officer: 01 post
- Rural Development Officer: 07 Posts
- Block Panchayat Raj Officer: 40 posts
- Revenue Officer & equivalent: 39 posts
- Supply Inspector: 14 Posts
- Block Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Welfare Officer: 60 posts,
Graduation or equivalent degree must be obtained from a recognized university.
Age should be from 20 years, 21 years and 22 years to a maximum of 37 years (Male), 40 years (Female) as on 01 August 2022.
Reserved category candidates will be given maximum age relaxation as per government norms.
General, OBC and other state candidates – Rs 600
SSC, ST and Divyang candidates and all women candidates of Bihar – Rs 150
The preliminary examination will be of General Studies subject, in which objective type questions of multiple choice will be asked.
Candidates will be given one hour for the total 150 marks exam. Keep in mind that there will be negative marking in the exam. Candidates who qualify in the preliminary exam will be called for main exam and then interview round and medical test.
Finally, the candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list.
Q. What is the last date to apply for BPSC 68th Prelims Recruitment?
Ans. 20th December 2022 is the last date to apply.
Q. What is the start date to apply for BPSC 68th Prelims Recruitment?
Ans. 25th November 2022 is the start date to apply.
Q. How many vacancies are in BPSC 68th Prelims Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Total 281 vacancies.