BPNL Recruitment 2022: Indian Animal Husbandry Corporation Limited (Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited) has issued a notification for recruitment. According to the BPNL Recruitment Notification 2022 (BPNL Recruitment Notification 2022), these recruitments will be done on a total of 2106 posts including Development Officer, Assistant Development Officer, Animal Attendant, Digital Marking. BPNL has invited online applications for the recruitment of eligible candidates on these posts. Candidates willing to apply online visit the official website of BPNL to fill the BPNL Recruitment Online Form.
|Start Date to Apply||24-Nov-22|
|Last Date to Apply||10-Dec-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
Total number of posts – 2106 Posts
- Development Officer – 108 Posts
- Assistant Development Officer – 324 Posts
- Animal Attendant – 1620 Posts
- Animal Husbandry Advancement Center Director – 33 Posts
- Digital Marking Examination – 21 Posts
The eligibility has been fixed separately for all the posts.
- Development Officer – Bachelor’s Degree with Marketing Experience
- Mill Attendant Posts – 10th pass from recognized board, Diploma in Marketing
- Rest of the posts – 12th pass
- Development Officer Posts – Minimum 25 Years and Maximum 45 Years
- Digital Marketing Executive Posts – Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years
- Rest of the posts – Minimum age 21 years and Maximum 40 years
In the maximum age limit, OBC candidates will get three years, SC, ST candidates will get five years and Divyang candidates will get ten years relaxation.
- Development Officer: Rs 25,000 per month
- Assistant Development Officer: Rs 22,000 per month
- Animal Attendant: Rs 20,000 per month
- Animal Husbandry Advancement Center Director: Rs 15,000 per month
- Digital Marketing Executive: Rs 15,000 per month
Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited will organize Online Aptitude Test for this recruitment. Candidates who qualify in the online aptitude test will be called for interview.
For this recruitment of BPNL, candidates have to pay the application fee according to the post.
- Development Officer Post – Rs 945
- Assistant Development Officer – Rs 828
- Animal Attendant – Rs 708
- Animal Husbandry Advancement Center Director and Digital Marking Examination Posts – Rs 591
Q. What is the last date to apply for BPNL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. 10th December 2022 is the last date to apply.
Q. How can I apply for BPNL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Go to the official website https://bharatiyapashupalan.com/ and fill the form to apply.