Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway has recruited a total of 2422 posts of Apprentice. According to the official notification, youth who have completed 15 years of age by 1 January 2022 can apply for these posts. Candidates have to apply through online medium.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Start Date to Apply||17-Jan-22|
|Last Date to Apply||16-Feb-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
- Mumbai Cluster ((MMCT): 1659 Posts
- Bhusaval Cluster: 418 Posts
- Pune Cluster: 152 Posts
- Nagpur Cluster: 114 Posts
- Solapur Cluster: 79 Posts
What is the qualification for railway apprentice?
Candidates should have passed 10th class examination or equivalent qualification with 50% marks from a recognized Board of School Education. Along with this, National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade or Provisional Certificate in National Council for Vocational Training or National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training.
- Age – 15 Years to 24 Years
The reserved category will get age relaxation as per the rules of the government.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in 10th along with ITI marks in the trade.
For all the posts, candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs.100.
How can I apply for railway apprenticeship?
- First of all go to the website of Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) https://rrccr.com. Click on the Inter link here.
- On the new webpage that opens click on Click here to view/download notification link given below Online application for Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for the Year 2021-22.
- To fill the application form, click on the given online link Click here to Apply Online.