RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has invited applications for the 1092 Junior Engineer posts. These recruitments will be done in different departments of Rajasthan. In this, a total of 488 seats have been fixed in Junior Engineer Civil for Public Works Department (PWD). At the same time, recruitment will be done for 368 posts in Public Health Engineering Department and 236 posts in other departments.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022
|Start Date to Apply||21-Jan-22|
|Last Date to Apply||19-Feb-22|
|Age Limit||18 – 49 Years|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
- Public Works Department (PWD) – 488 seats
- Public Health Engineering Department – 368 posts
- Junior Engineer Civil (Degree) – 422 Posts
- Junior Engineer Civil (Diploma) – 66 Posts
- Other Post – 236 Posts
The minimum age of the candidates applying for these posts should be 18 years and a maximum of 49 years.
Candidates applying for these posts of Junior Engineer must have a Degree or Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
Candidates will be selected through written examination for a total of 1092 posts of Junior Engineer.
Candidates will also have to pay the application fee for filling the online application form.
- GEN/OBC (Creamy Layer) – Rs 450
- SBC/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – Rs 350
- SC/ST/Divyang Category – No Fee
Application forms will be accepted only when the application fee is deposited. The application fee can be paid through debit or credit card and net banking.
How to Apply?
- To apply, candidates visit the website of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then click on the Recruitment Advertisement option given at the bottom of the homepage.
- Read the notification from here. After the commencement of the application process, candidates will have to apply online by visiting the official website.
- Wait 21 January 2022 for the link to apply online.