BPSC Recruitment 2022: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has invited applications for the 286 posts of Assistant Public Sanitation and Waste Management Officer in the Urban Development and Housing Department of the State Government. Interested and eligible candidates for these posts can apply by visiting the official website of BPSC, bpsc.bih.nic.in. Candidates should note that the online filled form will also have to be sent to the commission’s address. The form should reach the commission’s office by 24 February 2022.
BPSC Recruitment 2022
|Start Date to Apply||17-Jan-22|
|Last Date to Apply||10-Feb-22|
|Last Date to Submit Application||24-Feb-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
Which post is best in BPSC?
Total Number of Post – 286 Posts
- Unreserved Category – 115 Posts
- EWS – 28 Posts
- SC – 46 Posts
- ST – 3 Posts
- Extremely Backward Classes – 51 Posts
- Backward Classes – 43 Posts
- Women – 9 Posts
Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry/Environmental Science or BE/B.Tech in Chemistry/Civil/Environmental Science/Public Health Engineering/Biotechnology or Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/Architecture from a recognized university or other higher education institution.
The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 37 years as of 1st August 2021. The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories of the state as per the rules of the Government of Bihar.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination. There will be no interview for these posts.
- Unreserved Category – Rs 750
- SC/ST/Women – Rs 200
- Differently-abled Candidates – Rs 200
The application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Candidates have to apply through both online and offline modes.
- First of all, candidates go to the official website of BPSC, bpsc.bih.nic.in and read the advertisement and the candidates should check their eligibility.
- After this, fill the application form by clicking on onlinebosc.bihar.gov.in for an online application.
- Now send the filled form to the commission’s address.
- The application can be sent by speed post and post to the commission office till February 24.