BHEL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to 75 posts of welders. Explain that the application forms for these posts will be filled in both online and offline modes. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for these posts by visiting the official website of BHEL www.bhel.com.
BHEL Recruitment 2022
|Start Date to Apply||—|
|Last Date to Apply||14-Feb-22|
|Last Date to Receive Signed Application Form||19-Feb-22|
|Post Name||Welder Post|
|Number of Post||75 Posts|
|Age Limit||Max 35 Years|
|Salary||Rs 37500 Per Month|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
Passed ITI (National Trade Certificate) from a recognized institute. The candidate should have a certificate of a qualified boiler under the Indian Boiler Regulation, 1950. Along with this, there should be two years’ experience in the relevant trade.
- The maximum age of the candidate applying for these posts of BHEL should be 35 years.
- UR, EWS, and OBC category – Rs 200
- SC, ST and Divyang Category – No
Candidates have to pay the fee through the demand draft. DD will be payable in favor of BHEL, PSER.
How can I become a BHEL employee?
- Interested candidates first go to the BHEL website www.bhel.com for these posts.
- Click on the Current Job Openings option given at the bottom of the homepage.
- On the new webpage that opens, click on the job advertisement link given below RECRUITMENT OF CONSULTANTS/ EXPERTS/ PART-TIME to see the job details.
- The link to apply online has been given along with the advertisement. Fill out the form by clicking on the online link.
- Finally, take a printout of the online submitted application form and send it along with all your important documents to the given address.