ONGC recruitment 2022: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited applications for 3614 apprentice vacancies. The application process has started and the last date for submission of applications is May 22 till 6 PM.
Interested candidates can apply online at ongcaprentices.ongc.co.in. Selected candidates will be informed through their registered mail id.
ONGC recruitment 2022: Details
|Start Date to Apply||27-Apr-22|
|Last Date to Apply||22-May-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
Total Number of Posts – 3614 Posts
- Northern Sector – 209 Posts
- Mumbai Sector – 305 Posts
- Western Sector – 1434 Posts
- Eastern Sector – 744 Posts
- Southern Sector – 694 Posts
- Central Sector – 228 Posts
What is the age limit of ONGC Recruitment 2022?
Upper age relaxation is given by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. Candidates belonging to PwBD categories will be given age relaxation of up to 10 years.
Education and Salary
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs 9,000 Per Month
- Trade Apprentice – Rs 7,700 Per Month for one year of ITI
- Two-year ITI – Rs 8,050 Per Month
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs 8,000 Per Month
ONGC will not provide any financial assistance for transportation.