NTPC Recruitment 2022: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited is recruiting 177 overman posts for various projects.
NTPC Recruitment 2022
|Start Date to Apply||—|
|Last Date to Apply||15-Feb-22|
|Number of Post||177 Posts|
|Age Limit||Max. 57 Years|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
Candidates can apply for these recruitments by visiting the official website ntpc.co.in.
- Applying candidates should have a Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Candidates applying for 103 Mining Sirdar Posts should be Matriculation/10th Passed, Valid Sardar Certificate of Qualification issued by DGMS for Coal, and a valid First Aid Certificate issued by St. Johns Ambulance Association.
Candidates applying for Mining Overman Posts should have a minimum of 05 Years Post-Qualification Working Experience in Open Cast Coal Mines,
Whereas Mining Sirdar candidates should have at least one year of post-qualification working experience in an open cast coal mine.
How to Apply?
- Firstly, go to the official website ntpc.co.in.
- Click on the ‘Careers’ link.
- Click on the ‘Recruitment of Mining Overman and Mining Sirdar on Fixed Term basis for Coal Mining Projects through Coal Mining Headquarters’ link and click on the ‘Apply’ link.
- Fill out the form and upload relevant documents and submit.
- Download a copy of the form and keep it with you for future reference.