West Bengal Police Notification 2022: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has released the notification for the bumper recruitment of the constable post. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, prb.wb.gov.in.
WB Police Recruitment: Details
|Start Date to Apply
|Last Date to Apply
West Bengal Police Department has released the recruitment notification for 1666 posts.
- Male Constable – 1410 Posts
- Female constable – 256 Posts
Candidate should have passed Secondary Examination from West Bengal Board or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
The age limit of the candidates applying for these posts has been fixed from 18 to 27 years.
General and OBC categories will have to pay a fee of Rs 170. The application fee for SC / ST has been fixed at Rs 20.
What is the selection process for WB police?
The written examination for the posts of constable/lady constable in West Bengal Police will be based on the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Selected candidates for these posts will get a salary from 22,700 to 58,500 (Level-6).
How can I join WB police?
- First of all, go to the official website wbpolice.gov.in.
- Now click on the constable recruitment link appearing on the home page.
- Now you will come to a new page. Log in here by entering the requested information.
- Now enter the requested information and upload the documents.
- Now pay the application fee and submit.
- Download the application form and take a printout of it for further need.