UPSC Geo-Scientist Prelims Admit Card 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card for Combined Geo-Scientist (Prelims) 2022 exam. All those candidates who have applied for the recruitment can download their admit card by visiting the official website upsconline.nic.in. Entry will not be allowed at the exam center without the printout of the admit card.
UPSC Geo-Scientist Prelims Admit Card 2022
UPSC Geo-Scientist Prelims exam will be conducted on February 20 in two shifts from 9.30 am to 11.30 am and 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
The exam will be conducted at various centers including Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Delhi, Mumbai, Dispur, Hyderabad, Prayagraj, Patna, and others.
How can download admit card 2022?
- Visit the official website upsconline.nic.in.
- Go to the link ‘e-admit card for various UPSC exams’ appearing on the screen.
- Click on the download link for Geologist Prelims Exam.
- Enter your Registration ID/ Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Admit card will appear on the screen, download it.
- Number of Posts – 192 Posts
- Mains Exam Date – 25th & 26th June 2022