UPSC CSE Main Admit Card 2021 @upsconline.nic.in: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card for the Civil Services Recruitment Main exam. UPSC Civil Service Main Exam 2021 is to be held next month on 07, 08, 09, 15 and 16 January, 2022. You can download your Main Exam Admit Card by visiting the official website upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CSE Main Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in.
- Now go to the ‘News and Announcements’ section appearing on the home page.
- Click on the link of Civil Services Main Admit Card appearing in the list.
- Enter other credentials including roll number and date of birth to login.
- Admit card will appear on the screen, download it.
- Take a print out of the admit card and keep it safe.
Candidates will have to appear in each session of the examination with the admit card and original photo identity proof. Candidates must note that UPSC Mains Admit Card 2021 is a mandatory document to appear in the exam. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam center without a valid admit card. The necessary instructions of the exam center are given on the admit card itself.