UPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment: Union Public Service Commission has invited applications for the Assistant Executive Engineer and other posts. Eligible candidates can apply on the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment: Details
|Start Date to Apply||—|
|Last Date to Apply||30-Jun-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
- Scientific Officer – 1 Post
- Assistant Mining Geologist – 21 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 2 Posts
Candidates applying for these posts will have to pay an application fee of Rs.25. However, there is no application fee for SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates.
How to Apply for UPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment?
- First of all, go to UPSC website upsconline.nic.in.
- After going to the website, click on the link for ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS. After that, a new page will open.
- Apply Now / Click on Apply Now.
- After this, complete the registration by filling in the information asked here like name, address, email, parent’s name, etc.
- Upload your photograph, signature, and photo ID.
- After the completion of this process pay the application fee.
- After making the payment, select the center and submit.
- After successfully submitting the application, download and take a printout for future reference.