KPSC Recruitment 2022: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is recruiting Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical) (HK), Statistical Inspector (RPC), and Assistant Statistical Officer (RPC). Eligible and interested candidates can apply by visiting the website kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC Recruitment 2022: Details
|Start Date to Apply||19-Oct-22|
|Last Date to Apply||17-Nov-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
Apply Also – UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022: Apply Online
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 166 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 03 Posts
- Assistant Statistical Officer in Directorate of Economics and Statistics – 58 Posts
- Statistical Inspector in Directorate of Economics and Statistics – 105 Posts
Candidates should hold a Diploma in Civil Engineering (General) and Mechanical Engineering (General) granted by the Board of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka.
The applicant’s age should be between 18 to 40 years.
Selected candidates will be paid Rs.27,650 to Rs.70,850/-.
- General Category – Rs 600
- Candidates belonging to category 2(A), 2(B), 3(A), 3(B) – Rs.300
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs 50
- SC, ST, Category-I, and PWD candidates – are exempted from fee payment.
Q. What is the last date to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. 17th November 2022 is the last date to apply.
Q. How many vacancies are in KPSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Total 332 Vacancies.