UPPSC Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the notification of recruitment 2022 for the posts of Medical Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in.
|Start Date to Apply||06-Dec-22|
|Last Datae to apply with Online payment||02-Jan-23|
|Last Date to Form Submission||05-Jan-22|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Apply Here||CLICK HERE|
Total number of posts – 2382 Posts
- Gynecologist – 346 Posts
- Anesthetist – 476 Posts
- Pediatrician – 418 Posts
- Radiologist – 68 Posts
- Pathologist – 06 Posts
- General Surgeon – 401 Posts
- General Physician – 488 Posts
- Ophthalmologist – 05 Posts
- Orthopedic – 02 Posts
- ENT Specialist – 29 Posts
- Dermatologist – 46 Posts
- Psychiatrist – 32 Posts
- Microbiologist – 08 Posts
- Forensic Expert – 52 Posts
- Public Health Specialist – 05 Posts
MBBS degree of a University recognized by the ‘Medical Council of India’ or a graduate medical degree recognized under the ‘National Medical Commission Act, 2019’. And Post Graduate degree (3 years) in the concerned specialty of a recognized University in ‘Medical’. Council of India’ or a Post-Graduate Medical Degree recognized under ‘The National Medical Commission Act, 2019’.
The age limit of the candidate should be between 21 to 40 years.
- Unreserved / Economically Weaker Sections / Other Backward Classes – Rs 105
- SC or ST candidates and Ex-servicemen – Rs 65
- Divyang candidates – Rs 25
Q. What is the last date to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. 5th January 2022 is the last date to apply.
Q. How can I apply for UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Go to the official website https://uppsc.up.nic.in/ to apply.