JPSC Recruitment 2024: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has issued advertisement for new recruitment. JPSC has invited online applications from candidates for Child Development Project Officer posts. The application process has been started. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts on the official website jpsc.gov.in till February 27, 2024. However, the application fee can be paid till 28th February.
JPSC Recruitment 2024: Details
The recruitment drive is to fill a total of 64 vacancies of Child Development Project Officer.
JPSC Recruitment 2024: Age Limit
The age limit is minimum 22 years and maximum 35 years of this recruitment.
JPSC Recruitment 2024: Application Fee
For this job of Jharkhand Public Service Commission, unreserved category applicants, EWS, EBC, OBC category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 600. Whereas for reserved category candidates Rs 150. Application fee will have to be paid in online mode.
How to apply for JPSC Recruitment 2024?
- Candidates first go to the official website of JPSC jpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the online application tab on the homepage.
- After this click on the application link for CDPO posts.
- Now register by entering your basic information.
- Fill the application form with the help of login credentials.
- Now upload the required documents.
- After paying the fee finally submit the application.
|Start Date to Apply
|Last Date to Apply
JPSC Recruitment 2024: FAQs
Q. What is the last date to apply for JPSC Recruitment 2024?
Ans. 27th February 2024 is the last date to apply.
Q. How many vacancies are in JPSC Recruitment 2024?
Ans. Total 64 Vacancies.
Q. How can I apply for JPSC Recruitment 2024?
Ans. Visit the official website jpsc.gov.in to apply.
|JOIN OUR TELEGRAM
|More Abroad Jobs