Income Tax Department Recruitment 2023: Applications have been invited for the posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and Multi Tasking Staff. Interested candidates can Income Tax Recruitment 2023 apply online by visiting the official website of Income Tax, tnincometax.gov.in.
Income Tax Recruitment 2023: Details
|Start Date to Apply||—|
|Last Date to Apply||06-Feb-23|
|Total Number Of Posts||72 Posts|
|Apply Here||CLICK HERE|
Income Tax Recruitment 2023: Post Details
|Income Tax Inspector||28 Posts|
|Tax Assistant||28 Posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff||16 Posts|
Income Tax Recruitment 2023: Education Qualification
- Income Tax Inspector – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/College
- Tax Assistant – Must have a degree obtained from a recognized university.
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 10th pass or equivalent from recognized Board or Institute
Also, should have played in a state or country in a national/international competition in any game.
Income Tax Inspector posts should be between 18 to 30 years.
Tax Assistant and MTS posts has been fixed at 18 to 27 years.
- Income Tax Inspector – Rs 9,300 to 34,800 per month
- Tax Assistant – Rs 5,200 to 20,200
- MTS – Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200
How to apply Income Tax Recruitment 2023?
- First of all you go to the official www.tnincometax.gov.in.
- Then click on the link for online application.
- Now click on ‘Sports Quota Application Form’.
- A new page will open enter your details here.
- After this upload your documents.
- Take a print out of your application form.
Income Tax Recruitment 2023: FAQs
Q. What is the last date to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2023?
Ans. 6th February 2023 is the last date to apply.
Q. How can I apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Go to the official website www.tnincometax.gov.in to apply.
Q. What is the eligibility criteria of Income Tax Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Check this article in details.
|JOIN OUR TELEGRAM|
|Government Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|Abroad Jobs||CLICK HERE|