DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released vacancies for various posts. Under this vacancy, recruitment is to be done in departments like Delhi Jal Board (DJB), Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC), Women and Child Development, and Delhi Archives. The posts of Manager (Mechanical), Protection Officer, Pump Driver, Fitter, and Motorman are lying vacant in these departments. Candidates will be able to apply by visiting the official website of DSSSB https://dsssbonline.nic.in.
How to Apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2022?
|Start Date to Apply||20-Apr-22|
|Last Date to Apply||09-May-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
- Assistant Archivist – 6 Posts
- Manager (Civil) – 1 Post
- Shift Incharge – 8 Posts
- Manager (Mechanical) – 24 Posts
- Manager (Traffic) – 13 Posts
- Protection Officer – 23 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Traffic) – 3 Posts
- Pump Driver, Electrical, Electric Driver, Motor Man, Electrician – 68 Posts
- Manager (IT) – 1 Post
- Filter Supervisor – 18 Posts
- Manager (Electrical) – 1 Post
- Bacteriologist – 2 Posts
- Assistant Archivist – The candidate should have done a Diploma in Archives from the National Archives of India.
- Manager (Civil) – The candidate should have done a Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Shift Incharge – Candidate must have passed class 10th. Also ITI in Electrical field.
What is the selection process of DSSSB Recruitment 2022?
Candidates applying for these posts will be selected on the basis of written tests and skill tests.
General category candidates applying for this post will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100.
Whereas SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, PWD, and Women candidates will not have to pay any application fee.