BPSC Headmaster recruitment 2022: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has extended the deadline to apply online for the post of headmaster in senior secondary schools under the state education department. Interested candidates can now apply for the posts on BPSC’s website onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in till April 21.
BPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2022
|Start Date to Apply|
|Last Date to Apply||21-Apr-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
The age of the candidate should be between 31-47 years as of August 2021.
- It is necessary to be a postgraduate from the university, out of which at least 50% of marks are obtained.
- B.Ed/B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed. should be.
- Must be qualified in the ‘Teacher Eligibility Test’.
Candidates will be selected through a written exam conducted by BPSC.
For General/OBC, Rs 750 has to be deposited. Apart from this, women / SC / ST / PH will have to deposit Rs 200 as an online application fee.
How to Apply for BPSC Headmaster recruitment 2022?
- First of all, go to the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Now you apply online here.
- Here you will see the link with the headmaster, on which you have to click on the application link.
- Now you have to fill the complete form. After this, the fee has to be deposited by uploading the documents.
- Submit the form and take a printout of it for future reference.