Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2021: Delhi Jal Board (DJB) has released the notification for the recruitment of Contract Specialist, Safety & Environment Auditing Specialist, Electrical/Mechanical Engineer, Environmental Engineer, Senior Landscape Architect, Middle Level Architect, Ground Water Expert and Urban Planner. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 30 July 2021.
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2021
|Start Date to Apply||—|
|Last Date to Apply||30-Jul-21|
|Safety and Environment Auditing Specialist||1|
|Senior Landscape Architect||1|
|Middle Level Architect||1|
|Ground Water Expert||1|
- Contract Specialist – LLB/PG Diploma in Law with Graduation Degree.
- Safety and Environment Auditing Specialist – MBA degree in Security and Disaster Management.
- Electrical / Mechanical Engineer – ME / M.Tech degree from a UGC / AICTE recognized University / Institute or equivalent.
- Senior Landscape Architect – ME/MTech/M.Arc degree from a University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Middle Level Architect – Must possess a degree from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute or BE/BTech/BArc.
- Ground Water Expert – Master’s degree in Hydrogeology, Geology, Applied Geology and Hydrology from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
- Urban Planner – Degree in M. Plan in Urban Planner from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute.
- Middle Level Architect – Rs 60,000 Per Month.
- Other Posts – Rs 1 lakh Per Month.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Office of the Assistant Commissioner (IT), Varunalaya Phase 3, Karol Bagh, New Delhi – 110005 latest by 30 July 2021. Online application can be sent to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org. 30 July 2021 is the last date to apply.