CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has issued a notification of recruitment 2022 for temporary posts of Constable / Tradesman. Both male and female candidates can join CISF. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of CISF at cisfrectt.in.
|Start Date to Apply||21-Nov-22|
|Last Date to Apply||20-Dec-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
Total Number Of Posts – 787 Posts
- Constable/ Cook: 304 Posts
- Constable/ Cobbler: 6 Posts
- Constable/Tailor: 27 Posts
- Constable/ Barber: 102 Posts
- Constable/ Washerman: 118 Posts
- Constable/ Sweeper: 199 Posts
- Constable/ Painter: 01 Post
- Constable/ Mason: 12 Posts
- Constable/ Plumber: 04 Posts
- Constable/ Gardener: 03 Posts
- Constable/ Welder: 03 Posts
Backlog Vacancy – 08 Posts
- Constable/ Cobbler: 01 Post
- Constable/ Barber: 07 Posts
Matriculation (Class 10th) Pass with ITI Certificate in Related Trade from Recognized Board.
The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and the maximum of 23 years.
Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to reserved category candidates as per government norms.
- General, OBC, and EWS category – Rs 100
- Reserved Category – No Fee
Eligible applicants will be selected on the basis of three stage examination.
- Phase I – Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification, and Trade Test.
- Phase II – A written examination and the third stage will be the medical test.
Candidates will be given a salary of Rs 21,700 to Rs 69,100 per month under Pay Level 3.
Q. What is the last date to apply for CISF Constable Recruitment 2022?
Ans. 20th December 2022 is the last date to apply.
Q. How can I apply for CISF Constable Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Go to the official website cisfrectt.in to apply.