UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited applications for the 558 Staff Nurse (Male) posts. These recruitments will be done in the State Medical and Health Services Department, Medical Education and Training Department. To apply, visit the official website of UPPSC https://uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC Staff Male Nurse Recruitment 2022: Details
|Start Date to Apply||21-Jan-22|
|Last Date to Registration||17-Feb-22|
|Online Submit Fee||17-Feb-22|
|Last Date to Submit Application||21-Feb-22|
|Staff Nurse/Sister Grade-2 (Male)||558 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 44900 to Rs 1.42, 400 (Level-7)|
|Age Limit||20 Years – 40 Years|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
Passed 10th class examination with sign subject from a recognized institute or board. Along with this, you should have passed the 12th examination and have done diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or have got B.Sc degree in Nursing. B.Sc Nursing degree with candidate’s registration with Uttar Pradesh Nurse and Midwife Council or certificate of registration as Psychiatrist.
- Rs 44900 to Rs 1.42, 400 (Level-7)
- The minimum age of the candidate applying for these posts should be 20 years and maximum age should be 40.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct written examination for the selection of eligible candidates for these posts.
- General, OBC and EWS – Rs 125
- SC, ST and ex-servicemen – Rs 65
- Differently-abled Category Candidates – Rs 25
Candidates have to submit the application fee through online medium. Candidates can pay the fee through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking or E-Challan.
- Visit the UPPSC website https://uppsc.up.nic.in. Here click on the notification option.
- On the webpage that opens, click on the View Advertisement link for Staff Nurse Exam, read the candidate’s notification and check your age as well as your qualification.
- After this, to apply online, click on the apply button and complete the application process by entering the requested information.