National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP) has released the admit card for the examination for Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2022. Candidates who had applied for this UP NHM CHO Recruitment can now check and download their admit card by visiting the official website of the department, upnrhm.gov.in. More than 5000 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment drive.
How can I download the UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2022?
- First of all, go to the official website upnrhm.gov.in.
- On the home page, ‘Download Admit Card for CHO CBT scheduled on 4th and 7th Sept’22.’ Click the link.
- Now enter the captcha code along with your user id and password.
- On clicking submit, your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- After checking and downloading it, take a printout and keep it with you for the day of the examination.
Q. When released the UP CHO Admit Card 2022?
26 August 2022 (Available Now)
Q. What is the exam date of the UP NHM CHO 2022?
4th and 7th September 2022