UKSSSC Recruitment 2022: Recruitment notification has been issued by Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UKSSSC) and 100 posts have been removed. According to the recruitment notification issued, many posts including Sugarcane Supervisor and Sugar Industry Department, State Milk Supervisor and Garden have been recruited. Candidates willing to apply for these posts can fill the form by visiting the official website sssc.uk.gov.in.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022
|Start Date to Apply
|Last Date to Apply
- Sugarcane Supervisor & Sugar Industry Department – 78 Posts
- State Milk Supervisor – 9 Posts
- Plantation Supervisor – 4 Posts
- Garden – 1 Post
- Food Processing – 8 Posts
- Sugarcane Supervisor and Sugar Industry – Must have passed secondary examination in agriculture.
- State Milk Supervisor Post – Must have passed Secondary Examination in Agriculture or Indian Dairy Diploma from Indian Council of Agricultural Research
- Post of Plantation Supervisor – Secondary with Agriculture or Science subject.
- Garden Posts – Secondary Education with 10 years experience.
- Posts of Food Processing – One year Diploma in Food Processing with Secondary Education in Science or Agriculture.
The age limit of the candidates for recruitment to these posts should be from 21 to 42 years.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination.
How to Apply?
Candidates visit the official website sssc.uk.gov.in. The homepage will have a link to register. Open this link and fill the asked information. After that fill the application form.