TCS is Hiring Fresh Graduates: TCS has come up with off-campus recruitment for students who have passed BTech, MTech, BE, ME, MCA, or MSc exams in 2020 or 2021. These recruitments will be done for Information Technology and Business Process Services. Youth looking for opportunities in Tata Consultancy can apply at www.tcs.com.
TCS Hiring Details
|Passed Year||2020 and 2021|
|Education||BE, BTech, ME, M Tech, MCA and MSc|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 28 Years|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|TCS Help Email email@example.com|
Let us tell you that the company will soon issue applications for the students who have passed in 2019.
- To apply for these posts, students must have 60% or more in aggregate. The marks will be calculated by adding the marks obtained in 10th, 12th, and graduation.
- Only students who have passed in the year 2020 or 2021 should apply for these posts.
- Students who have passed before the year 2020 or 2021 will not be considered eligible for these posts.
- Students having BE, BTech, ME, M Tech, MCA and MSc can apply.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years.
- Candidates applying for these posts will have to go through two rounds of the selection process.
- The written test will be given in the first round and interviews in the second round.
- Candidates who qualify for the written test will be shortlisted for the second round.
- The company has not announced the written exam date yet.
How to Apply
First of all, the candidates go to the website of TCS. Register under the IT category and enter the relevant information. Finally, after filling out the application form, make sure to check it.