Sainik School Jhunjhunu Recruitment 2022: Sainik School Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan has invited applications from candidates to apply for TGT and other posts. The total number of posts is 12. These recruitments will be done for Regular, or Contractual, or Temporary or Adhoc posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through offline mode through the official site of Sainik School Jhunjhunu at ssjhunjhunu.com.
Sainik School Jhunjhunu Recruitment 2022: Details
|Start Date to Apply||—|
|Last Date to Apply||21-May-22|
|Total Number of Post||12 Posts|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
|Download Form||CLICK HERE|
|Official Link||CLICK HERE|
Total Number of Posts – 12 Posts
- TGT: 04 Posts
- Art Master: 01 Post
- Music Teacher: 01 Post
- Counselor: 01 Post
- Office Superintendent: 01 Post
- UDC: 01 Post
- LDC: 01 Post
- Drive: 01 Post
- Ward Boy: 01 Post
- TGT – four years of integrated degree courses with a minimum of 50% marks in the concerned subject should be B.Sc. B.Ed degree. You know how to teach in the English medium.
- Art Master – minimum four years Diploma in Fine Arts or Bachelor Degree in Art.
- Music Teacher – Higher Secondary with Degree or Diploma in Music.
- Counselor – Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology with Diploma in Counselling.
- Office Superintendent – Bachelor’s degree with five years of supervisory experience in a government or private department.
- UDC – Bachelor’s degree with two years experience in office work. Also works in English.
- LDC – 10th Pass, Along with this, typing in English with 40 words and knowledge of computer. Apart from this, know how to write letters in English and Hindi.
- Driver – 10th Pass, Along with this, a valid driving license to drive a heavy vehicle should be obtained.
- Ward Boy – the 10th class examination should be passed. Feel free to speak English.
Candidate age should be 21 years to 35 years for TGT. Candidates’ age should be between 18 years to 50 years for all remaining posts.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test, skill tests, and interviews. The skill test and interview will be conducted at the same place where the written test will be conducted.
The candidate has to pay the application fee through Demand Draft (Non-refundable).
- General/OBC – Rs 500
- SC/ST – Rs 250
DD in favor of Principal, SBI, Sainik School Jhunjhunu payable at SBI Collectorate Branch- Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan) (Branch Code No. 32040).
How to apply to Sainik School Jhunjhunu Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates go to the website of the school www.ssjhunjhunu.com and see the notification from there.
- Let the candidates know that for these posts, candidates will have to apply in offline mode.
- Candidates have to download the application form by visiting the website and send the same along with self-attested photocopies to the specified address by registered post or speed post.
- Along with the application form and certificate, candidates should also send their self-addressed envelope of Rs. 27.