PPSC Recruitment 2021: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has invited applications for the Veterinary Officer posts. These vacancies have been taken out by the commission for the Department of Animal Husbandry, Fisheries and Dairy Development, Punjab. A total of 353 posts of Veterinary Officer (Group A) are to be recruited. To apply, one has to visit the website of Punjab Public Service Commission. The notification related to this recruitment will also be available here.
|Start Date to Apply||—|
|Last Date to Apply||10-Dec-21|
|Last Date to Submit Fee||20-Dec-21|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 37 Years|
|Education||Graduation (Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry)|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
Education and Skills Required
As per the recruitment notification, the candidates who want to apply for the post of Veterinary Officer. They should have a Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. Must have studied Punjabi language up to class 10th. Registration with Punjab Veterinary Council is also necessary.
Candidates applying for the post of Veterinary Officer should be minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years. On the other hand, reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in the upper age limit under the rules of reservation.
- The recruitment process for Veterinary Officer Posts will be done in three phases.
- Under the first stage, candidates will have to go through a written test.
- Candidates who qualify the written test will be selected for interview.
- The documents of the candidates who have performed well in the written test and interview will be verified.
- If everything is found correct, they will be selected.
Candidates, who wish to apply, visit the website of Punjab Public Service Commission, ppsc.gov.in. Here OPEN ADVERTISEMENT will be written at the top. Open this link and fill the application form.