MPSC (MO) Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the online application form for the recruitment of Medical Officer (MO) vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these vacancies by visiting the official website of the commission, mpsconline.gov.in.
MPSC (MO) Recruitment 2022: Details
|Start Date to Apply||—|
|Last Date to Apply||17-Aug-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
How many vacancies are there in MPSC 2022?
- Total Number of Vacancies – 247 Vacancies
Candidates should have M.B.B.S degree as a qualification.
Unreserved category candidates will have to pay Rs 394 as an application fee and Rs 294 for reserved category candidates.
Candidates will be shortlisted for a Personal Interview. In case of excess applications, a screening test may also be conducted to shortlist the applicants.
Check Also – UIDAI Recruitment 2022, Check Details and Apply Here
The Candidate’s age should be between 18-38 years.
There is a relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved categories.
How to apply for mpsc recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of the commission, mpsconline.gov.in.
- Click on ‘User Registration’.
- Create a profile and log in.
- Apply for the post.
- Fill out the application form, upload the documents and pay the fee.
- Submit the form and take a printout and keep it safe for future use.