JSSC Clerk Recruitment 2022: There is a golden opportunity for the candidates who have passed 12th from any recognized board. 991 vacancies have been removed for different posts including Clerk, and Stenographer. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has invited applications for the post of Clerk and Stenographer. Candidates can apply online on the official website of JSSC, jssc.nic.in.
JSSC Clerk Recruitment 2022: Details
|Start Date to Apply||20-May-22|
|Last Date to Apply||19-Jun-22|
|Total Number of Posts||991 Posts|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
How many vacancies are released for JSSC Recruitment 2022?
Total Number of Posts – 991 Posts
Stenographer – 27 Posts
Clerk – 964 Posts
- Computer Operator – 352 Stenographer,
- Previous Ward Welfare Department – 27 Clerk Posts
- Labor Planning Test and Skill Development – 104 Clerk Posts
- Commerce Department – 144 Clerk Posts
- Labor Planning Test and Skill Development Planning Section – 97 Clerk Posts
- Office of the Employment State Insurance Scheme – 77 Clerk Posts
- Regional Office of Transport Department – 36 Clerk Posts
- Mines Geology Department – 104 Clerk Posts
- Transport Dept. Day Regional Office – 45 Clerk Posts
It has been made mandatory for the candidates to have passed 12th from any recognized board.
In this, the minimum age limit of the candidates has been fixed at 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
The application fee has been fixed at Rs 50 for SC/ST candidates and Rs 100 for general candidates.