JIPMER Recruitment 2022: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released the notification for the recruitment of Group B and Group C posts in 2022. It will recruit Nursing officers, X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy), X-Ray Technician (Radio-diagnosis), and Respirator Lab technicians posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of JIPMER, jipmer.edu.in.
How do I apply for JIPMER 2022?
|Start Date to Apply||21-Jul-22|
|Last Date to Apply||11-Aug-22|
|Admit Card Release Date||25-Aug-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
Total Number of Posts – 137 Posts
- 212022 – Nursing Officer – 128 Posts
- 222022 – X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy) – 3 Posts
- 232022 – X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnostics) – 6 Posts
Check Also – DU Non Teaching Recruitment 2022, Apply From Here
JIPMER Group C Recruitment 2022
- 242022 – Respirator Lab Technician – 2 Posts
Note: According to the notice, the number of vacant posts is probable, the number of posts can be increased or decreased.
Who can Apply to JIPMER Recruitment 2022?
Nursing Officer – Degree or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute. Must be registered as a Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing Council Act 1947 or any State Nursing Council.
- The maximum age limit should be up to 35 years only.
Other Posts – To apply, one should have B.Sc in the relevant subject.
- Talking about the age limit, the minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum of 30 years as of 11th August 2022.
The candidates who get jobs in these posts will be given a salary according to the 7th Pay Commission.
- Nursing Officer – Rs 44900 per month under Pay Level – 7
- X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy) – Rs.35400 per month under Pay Level-6
- X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis) – Rs.35400 per month under Pay Level-6
- Respirator Lab Technician – Rs.29200 per month under Pay Level-5