Indian Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Recruitment is being done on more than 1000 posts on behalf of Indian Railways. Candidates will be selected for recruitment to these posts without examination.
Indian Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Details
|Start Date to Apply||—|
|Last Date to Apply||24-May-22|
|Total Number of Post||1033 Posts|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
According to the released notification, these recruitments are being done by South East Central Railway (SECR). The selected candidates will be given training for one year and during this, a stipend will be given every month.
The trades in which the recruitment has come out include Welder, Turner, Fitter, Electrician, Stenographer, Computer Operator, Program Assistant, Health and Sanitary Inspector, and Machinist.
Talking about the educational qualification, the applicants should be 10th pass with 55 percent marks and they should have an ITI certificate in the relevant trade.
How to Apply for Indian Railway Apprentice Recruitment?
- First of all visit the official website of South East Central Railway (SECR) at secr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, go to the career section and click on the notification of this recruitment.
- After downloading the notification, read it thoroughly and click on the link of the application given in it.
- Complete the form step by step with all the required details and submit it.
- After submitting the application form, take a printout of it and keep it with you.