Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has announced 50 vacancies for Short Service Commission (SSC) for SSC General Service (GS/X) and Hydro Cadre Entries for Extended Naval Orientation Course commencing in January 2022 at INA Kerala. An official notification has been released announcing the. Unmarried male candidates interested in the courses can apply online for which the application process has started on 11th June 2021 and will be active till 26th June 2021. For more details about SSC officer courses and recruitment in the Indian Navy see details along with the requirements of the application form and steps to complete the form from the article below.
|Posts||Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer|
|Apply to The Start Date||11th June 2021|
|Apply to The Last Date||26th June 2021|
|Course Commenced||January 2022 onwards|
|Eligibility||Only Indian Unmarried Male|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Indian Navy has released the official notification for Officer Entry – SSC Officer Entry for Extended Naval Orientation Course commencing from January 2022 (ST 22) on 11 June 2021 on its official website @ joinindiannavy.gov.in. Unmarried male candidates are willing to join. Indian Navy can go through the detailed advertisement from the link given below and now eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancies, and much more.
|SSC General Service (GS/X)||47|
|Education Qualification||BE/B.Tech in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks.|
|Age Limit||02 July 1997 & 01 January 2002|
Online Application Form
Link to apply for Officer Entry – SSC Officer Entry for Extended Naval Orientation Course-January 2022 (ST 22) is given here.
Process of Online Form
- Visit the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on the “Apply Online Link”, and then click on the “New Application” option
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, educational qualification
- Make the payment 7 submit the form
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet
- Colored Passport size photo in JPG format
- Signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
- Shortlisting of Applications- Shortlisting will be based on the preference of entries and normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree up to the 5th Sem. SSB Interview Shortlisted applicants will be notified about their selection through e-mail or SMS.
- Medical Exam- Selected candidates in SSB will be called for medical examination as applicable for their admission.
- Merit List- Merit list will be prepared based on performance in SSB.