Indian Army HQ Northern Command Group C Recruitment 2022: Headquarters Northern Command, Indian Army, Ministry of Defence, Government of India is recruiting for the posts of Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Vehicle Mechanic, Cleaner, and Fireman.
Indian Army Group C Recruitment 2022
|Notification Release Date||23 to 29 July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||22-Aug-22|
Notice has been issued in Employment Newspaper dated 23rd July to 29th July 2022. You can send your application within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 5 Posts
- Vehicle Mechanic – 1 Post
- Cleaner – 1 Post
- Fireman – 14 Posts
- Labour – 2 Posts
Selection will be made on the basis of a written test and a physical test. To pass the written examination, at least 33 percent marks have to be obtained.
Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Must have a civil driving license for heavy vehicles.
- Two years experience.
- 10th pass
- 1-year experience
- Able to read numbers and names of tools and vehicles in both English and Hindi
- 10th pass or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in trade.
- 10th pass.
- Must be familiar with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, hose fittings and fire equipment and equipment, fire engines, trailers, pumps, and foam branches and must be familiar with the use and maintenance of first aid, fire fighting equipment and trailer fire pumps.
- Must know the primary principles of fire suppression methods employed in fighting different types of fires. Must be familiar with the feet and equipment of fire service drill and be able to perform the work assigned to the members of the fire crew. Must be physically fit and able to perform his/her duties and should pass the specified test.
- 10th pass.
Laborer, Cleaner, Fireman, and Vehicle Mechanic
- GEN – 18 – 25 Years
- OBC – 18 – 28 Years
- GEN – 18 – 27 Years
- OBC – 18 – 30 Years
- SC – 18 – 32 Years
The written test will be 150 marks. Whereas the physical test will be of qualifying nature.
How to Apply for Indian Army Group C Recruitment?
Candidates are required to send their completed form to Commanding Officer 5171 ASC Bn (MT) PIN: 905171 C/O 56 APO.