Google Jobs in Canada: If you are looking job change? There is a slew of Google jobs in Canada and in some cases, you don’t even need a degree to apply.
If you have not attended university or have not yet gained relevant experience in these specific areas, there are still many other opportunities available in Canada.
Here provides you with some Google Jobs in Canada, Check and Apply
Software Developer, Entry Level
- Google is looking for individuals who have the interest and ability to learn a coding language as needed.
- In the job, responsibilities include working with the company on specific projects, designing, developing and improving software, and managing deadlines.
- A degree is not required if you have equivalent practical experience, with an expectation of at least one year of experience in software development.
Account Executive, Retail
- Working in a team to drive brand growth through developing relationships, monitoring business performance, and more.
- A degree is not required to apply, but instead, you will need practical and relevant experience. This includes knowledge of business development, customer relations, and working in a large organization.
Brand and Reputation Lead
- To be within a shot of seizing this great opportunity, you will need to have considerable experience in marketing, brand management and/or corporate social responsibility.
- This job involves working with a cross-functional team across multiple departments to create stories, launch events, and create marketing campaigns to bring Google’s initiatives to life.
- If you have experience then not require a degree.
Check Also – Lululemon Jobs In Toronto, Apply From Here
Manager, Global Communications
- Bilingual Canadians, Please Stand Up! In this Montreal-based job, the employee will be expected to work in multiple departments to communicate Google’s objectives to the media.
- Your job will be to “uncover local talent and Google’s presence in Quebec by uncovering unique Quebec storytelling opportunities”, as well as connect with journalists and commentators by acting as an official spokesperson.
- If you have more than six years of experience then not require a degree.
- The ability to speak and write in both French and English is essential.
Video Account Executive
- If you have many years of experience in the business development, customer relations, and advertising industries, this may be an opportunity for you.
- Your job will be to provide “Google-caliber” customer service, research, and market analysis while working with key clients to bring their advertising vision to life.
- You’ll be able to “develop business and brand-building digital solutions” with some of the largest advertisers and agencies in the world.
- A degree is not required, but if you do not have one, you must prove that you are equipped with years of applied experience and previous training.
- This role is for someone who knows how to write product or system development code, reviews code developed by others participates in design reviews with peers, and optimizes content based on product and program updates.
- The minimum qualification is Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience, with at least two years of experience in software development and similar.
- You will not need to complete your degree to have the opportunity to achieve this role, you will need to be a qualified student.