Defense Ministry Recruitment 2021: Various posts have been recruited by the Director General Defense Estates (DGDE). According to the released notification, a total of 97 posts are to be recruited. The last date to apply is January 15, 2022.
Defense Ministry Recruitment
|Start Date to Apply||—|
|Last Date to Apply||15-Jan-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
- Junior Hindi Translator – 7 Posts
- Sub Divisional Officer Grade-II – 89 Posts
- Hindi Typist – 1 Post
- To apply for these posts, visit the official website of Director General Defense Estates (DGDE).
- Go to the official website and click on the recruitment link.
- A page will open. Notification and application form related to recruitment will be found on this page.
- Read the notification carefully. Then download the application form.
- Fill the information asked in the application form correctly and send the application form to the given address.
- Remember that the applications should reach the given address by 5 PM on January 15, 2022.
- Junior Hindi Translator – Master’s Degree
- Sub Divisional Officer – 10th pass with minimum 2 years Diploma in Surveying or Draftsman (Civil)
- Hindi Typist – 10th pass and Hindi typing speed 25 wpm
- Junior Hindi Translator Posts – 18 years – 30 years.
- Sub Divisional Officer & Hindi Typist Posts – 18 years – 27 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.