CTET Exam 2022 Notification: The wait for the notification of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 for the July session may end soon. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will soon release the notification of CTET July 2022 session on the official website of CTET, ctet.nic.in.
This eligibility test is conducted twice a year in July and December, for the job of teachers in government schools from class 1 to class 8.
CTET Exam 2022 Notification: Details
|Start Date to Apply||May 2022 (Last Week)|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
Two papers, Paper-1 and Paper-2, are conducted in the CTET exam. Paper-1 is organized for classes 1 to 5 and Paper-2 is organized to teach students from classes 6 to 8.
For Class 1st to 5th (Primary Stage or Paper-1): Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and two years Diploma in Elementary Education. OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR Graduate and two years Elementary Education Diploma or Final year students.
For Class 6th to 8th (Elementary Stage or Paper-2): Graduation from any recognized University or College with two years Diploma in Elementary Education or in the final year. OR Graduation with at least 50% marks in B.Ed. OR Graduation with 45% marks and one-year B.Ed in Education as per NCTE Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR 12th with at least 50% marks and four years graduate in elementary education (B. El. Ed) or candidates studying in their final year can also apply for CTET. Reserved category candidates will be given a 05 percent relaxation in qualifying marks.
Candidates appearing for CTET must be at least 18 years of age while there is no upper age limit for the exam.
How can I apply for Ctet 2022?
- After the release of the notification, visit the official website of CTET, ctet.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘CTET 2022 July Application Form’ or the registration link.
- Enter the required details like personal details, educational qualifications, and other details.
- Note down your registration number or application number.
- Upload scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it with you for future reference.