Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment Notification 2022: Bank of Baroda has issued a notification for recruitment to the posts of Fraud Risk Management, MSME, and Corporate Credit Departments. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website bankofbaroda.co.in.
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment
|Start Date to Apply||04-Mar-22|
|Last Date to Apply||24-Mar-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
Around 105 vacancies are available for the post of Digital Fraud Manager, Credit Officer, Credit – Export/Import Business & Forex Manager, and Acquisition & Relationship Manager.
- Credit Officer (MSME Department) SMG/S IV – 15
- Forex – Acquisition and Relationship Manager (Corporate Credit Department) MMG/SIII – 15
- Credit Officer (MSME Department) MMG/S III – 25
- Forex – Acquisition & Relationship Manager (Corporate Credit Department) MMG/SII – 15
- Credit – Export / Import Business (MSME Department) SMG/SIV – 8
- Manager – Digital Fraud (Fraud Risk Management) – 15
- Credit – Export / Import Business (MSME Department) MMG / SIII – 12
Bank of Baroda has fixed different age limits for different posts. Candidates between 24 years to 40 years can apply for various posts.
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment?
- Visit the official website of Bank of Baroda – www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
- On the home page, click on the ‘Careers’ section and ‘Current Opportunities’.
- Now click on ‘Apply Online.
- Now click on the link ‘Recruitment of Specialist Officers In BOB’.
- Register yourself post-wise.
- Pay the application fee.
Male candidates of reserved categories will have to pay Rs 100 as an application fee. Whereas General, OBC Male and EWS candidates will have to pay Rs 600.
Whereas the examination fee will be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking only.