APSC Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a notification for the recruitment to the post of Forest Ranger in the Assam Forest Service under the Department of Environment and Forests under the Government of Assam. According to the official notification, the total number of vacancies is 50.
APSC Recruitment 2022
|Start Date to Apply||28-Dec-21|
|Last Date to Apply||27-Jan-22|
|Last Date to Submit Fee||30-Jan-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
- GEN – 21 to 38 Years
- OBC – 21 to 38 Years (+3 Years)
- SC/ST – 21 to 38 Years (+5 Years)
You can apply with these steps
- First of all, candidates visit the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) official website http://apsc.nic.in/.
- The link given on the website ‘Forest Ranger in the Assam Forest Service under Environment; Click on ‘Forests Deptt., Assam’.
- Enter the requested information and submit your application form.
- Take a print out of the filled application form.
To apply for these posts, the candidate will have to pay an application fee of Rs 250. SC ST candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 150.